As per the latest regulations it has been regulated that touristic travels are prohibited from 02.11.2020 until further notice.
Therefore we kindly ask you to come back to us & determine whether the nature of your stay is:
You can stay with us as planned.
Please just send us proof your reason for travel is non-touristic to firstname.lastname@example.org until one day before arrival.
This could be e.g. a filled out city tax exemption form if your traveling for business (bit.ly/CitytaxCologne)
Please cancel your booking as soon as possible to comply with the latest official regulations. Please send us a short email or inform the third-party (Booking.com, HRS, Expedia) you booked with.
No matter if your booking is already out of the free cancellation period or you have booked a non-refundable rate, once we have received your cancellation, you will receive a voucher over the full amount of your booking. The voucher will be valid for 1 year & can be used for direct bookings on our website.
Rest assured that we are determined and devoted to employ the highest standards with our apartments' sanitation to ensure a safe stay for all our guests. We continue to to follow WHO and Robert Koch Institute (RKI) guidelines and protocols to guarantee that we are aligned with the safety precautions in avoiding COVID-19.
Guidelines of your stay
– Please be considerate of each other & keep your distance
– In case of illness or symptoms please stay at home
– Follow the current local regulations for public spaces
– Please wear a mask in public areas
2. Employee boardinghouse
– Are comprehensively trained in the current hygiene regulations
– Wearing face masks in public areas & in contact with guests
– Hold or maintain distance of 1 metre or 2 feet
– Strictly follow the current, local guidelines & hygiene concepts
3. Contactless self-check in
– Contactless self-check in via PIN code
– Cashless payment before check in
– Keypads are disinfected at a higher frequency
– No contact with reception staff necessary
4. In your room
– Additional disinfection of all surfaces
– Disinfected hotel linen
5. Public areas
– Disinfectant dispenser in the entrance area
– Increased cleaning frequency
– Additional disinfection
– General information & rules of conduct available
We will continuously observe and develop our solutions to assure a continued focus on your health and safety. We are monitoring the situation closely and taking action based on the recommendations of the National Government, the World Health Organization (WHO), Robert Koch Institute (RKI) & local authorities and will keep you updated throughout the next weeks.
This is an extraordinary situation for all of us, and we are doing the best to find good solutions for you & your stay. We appreciate your patience and support on this.
We are sending all of you positive energy in this difficult time & sincerely hope that that this crisis will unite us instead of dividing us!
Here are some friendly tips from World Health Organization on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 and another useful guide about improving mental health during the pandemic.
For more tips, visit World Health Organization's website at https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public